The NBIC Consortium is the formal partnership of organisations in academia and industry with the foundation “Netherlands Bioinformatics Centre”, one of the founders of the Research School.
This page includes general information and formal documents for the consortium partners.
Please find general information regarding the NBIC Consortium below, including presentations on the background and structure of the consortium, the participating organisations and on the NBIC IP Regulation that governs all NBIC Projects.
- NBIC consortium Information January 2011
- NBIC consortum Information Meeting October 2010
- NBIC IP Regulation
Below please find the contract templates and other formal documents of the NBIC Consortium.
- NBIC Partner Agreement
- NBIC Project Agreement
- ANNEX 1 to NBIC Partner Agreement
- ANNEX 2 to NBIC Partner Agreement
- ANNEX 3 to NBIC Partner Agreement
List of consortium partners (dd October 2013)
- Delft University of Technology (TU-Delft)
- Eindhoven University of Technology (TUe)
- Leiden University (UL)
- Maastricht University (UM)
- Radboud University Nijmegen (RU)
- University of Amsterdam (UvA)
- University of Groningen (RUG)
- Utrecht University (UU)
- VU University of Amsterdam (VU)
- Wageningen University (WU)
University Medical Centres
- Academic Medical Centre (AMC)
- Erasmus Medical Centre Rotterdam (EMC)
- Leiden University Medical Centre (LUMC)
- Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre (UMCN)
- University of Groningen Medical Centre (UMCG)
- Utrecht University Medical Centre (UMCU)
- VU University Medical Centre (VUMC)
- Maastricht UMC+
- Centrum voor Wiskunde en Informatica (CWI)
- Hubrecht Institute
- Netherlands Cancer Institute (NKI)
- Plant Research International (PRI)
- RIKILT – Institute of Food Safety
- SARA Computing and Networking Services
- Royal Tropical Institute (KIT)
- Crosslinks B.V.
- MoVe 4.0 Inc.
- The Hyve B.V.
- S&T Experts Pool BV
- BaseClear BV
- Genalice BV