Via this enrollment page you can register for the BioSB course: RNA-seq data analysis (6th edition) on September 26-28, 2016 in Leiden, The Netherlands.
Please read the general enrollment page information before you full out the form below.
The course fees for this course are:
- €100 for PhD students (BioSB member *)
- €300 for PhD students
- €225 for researchers at universities or non-profit research institutes (BioSB member *)
- €450 for researchers at universities or non-profit research institutes
- €750 for researchers working in for-profit organisations (industry)
The course fees are excluding VAT and conference dinner on September 26, including coffee/tea, lunches, course materials and drinks on September 27.
* Click here for more information on the BioSB membership.
We’ve kept our disclaimer as simple and short as possible. You must tick the box at the bottom of the form to agree. This course will go through if at least 10 participants have registered. In unforeseen circumstances BioSB may cancel a course. In such case we will notify you as soon as possible and will refund paid registration fees. BioSB can not be held responsible for other expenses you made in planning your trip or this course.
Maximum number of participants
Please notice that we can only allow 30 participants. In case the number of applications outnumbers the number of seats, we will select participants based on motivation and project relevance, so please fill in a (brief!) review of your research- and experience in the application form.