The call for abstracts for the BioSB 2020 conference is open. Abstracts can be submitted on a number of bioinformatics and systems biology topics. Final abstract deadline is February 15, 2020.
- Single cell biology
- Genome regulation
- Comparative genomics and population genetics
- 3D bioinformatics and Functional prediction
- Immune bioinformatics & systems biology
- Precision medicine
- Microbial (meta)genomics & evolution
- Machine learning & AI
- Biological data visualization
- Biophysics of living cells
- Education/training (ELIXIR-NL)
- FAIR tools & resources (ELIXIR-NL)
- Data integration (ELIXIR-NL)
You can submit an abstract for an oral presentation in one of the parallel sessions or for a poster or demo presentation during the poster sessions. New this year are the highlight presentations and poster flashes.