The Utrecht Bioinformatics Center (UBC) organises her Annual UBC Bioinformatics (Mini) Symposium on Monday September 14th, 2014 in Utrecht.
Everyone who is interested in bioinformatics and would like to hear a few great talks is welcome to attend. There is no fee at all, we only ask you to register yourself to make sure that there are enough chairs to sit on, coffee at the start and drinks afterwards. You can register by clicking on the link below or via http://ubc.uu.nl: http://www.eventbrite.nl/e/ubc-annual-mini-symposium-registration-14956120158
- Keynote: Søren Brunak: Creating Disease Trajectories from Big Biomedical Data covering Millions of Patients
- Berend Snel: Welcome and Utrecht Bioinformatics Center progress report
- Wouter de Laat: Gene regulation in the 3D genome
- Alexandre Bonvin: Structure, affinity and specificity riddles in biomolecular interactions
- Frank Holstege: Understanding regulatory circuitry through large-scale genetic perturbation analyses
The UBC symposium is an ideal way to meet and talk to other bioinformaticians in the field and perhaps start some interesting collaborations.