You can now register for the BioSB 2015 conference on May 20 and 21, 2015.
The BioSB 2015 will be the first in a series of yearly organised Dutch Bioinformatics & Systems Biology (BioSB) conferences focusing on both bioinformatics and systems biology research. The BioSB 2015 combines the annual Netherlands Bioinformatics Conference (NBIC) and the annual Systems Biology Symposium (SB@NL).
Because of the success of the NBIC conference format in the past, the BioSB conference will be organised in the familiar style: a 2-day conference at Congrescentrum De Werelt in Lunteren.
The BioSB 2015 is co-organised by the BioSB research school and the Utrecht Bioinformatics Center.
Confirmed keynote speakers at the conference are:
- Terry Hwa, U.C. San Diego
- Paul de Bakker, Medical Genetics, UMC Utrecht
- Jill Banfield, U.C. Berkeley
- Luis Serrano, Centre for Genomic Regulation, Spain
- Uwe Bornscheuer, Greifswald Universität, Dept. of Biotechnology & Enzyme Catalysis, Germany
- Henk-Jan Joosten, Bio-Prodict