On December 1st the Dutch Techcentre for Life Sciences (DTL) will celebrate its kickoff with a 1-day event featuring several workshops, keynote speakers, poster presentations, and a festive kickoff at the end of the day.
- Keynote lectures by: Mathias Uhlén (Royal Institute of Technology Stockholm, Human Proteome Atlas) and Cisca Wijmenga (University of Groningen, BBMRI-NL)
- Workshop: ‘Datastewardship: burden or benefit for life science?’
- Information meeting new Enabling technologies call NWO/ZonMw
- Scientific meeting of the Netherlands Metabolomics Centre
- Poster presentations on integrated life science
- An information market and brokering event featuring DTL hotels, learning activities, etc.
- A festive kickoff of DTL and launch of ELIXIR-NL presented by Ionica Smeets (Science journalist, Zomergasten) featuring a.o. Niklas Blomberg (ELIXIR Europe) and René Penning de Vries (Figurehead ICT), Jos Engelen (NWO).
We especially invite all biologists, biomedical researchers and data specialists in academia and industry to attend our kickoff event!